CARIBSEEK KALEIDESCOPE SHOWCASES CARIBBEAN ARTS, SPORT, CULTURE AND MORE|
Curaçao: July 02, 2002 -- CaribSeek, the leading Caribbean portal, announced today the launch of a new online Caribbean magazine, CaribSeek Kaleidoscope: http://kaleidoscope.caribseek.com
CaribSeek Kaleidoscope is the first completely online Caribbean magazine presenting articles covering art, business, diving, entertainment, heritage, history, literature, music, real estate, statehood, travel and vacation ideas. CaribSeek Kaleidoscope features articles by renowned Caribbean and International writers.
CaribSeek Kaleidoscope is the first multi-media and multi-lingual online Caribbean magazine, as it will feature articles in the major languages of the Caribbean, pictures, real audio and video. With CaribSeek Kaleidoscope, CaribSeek contributes to showcase and make all aspects of the Caribbean better known throughout the World.
The following articles are featured on CaribSeek Kaleidoscope:
- Monuments of Santo Domingo by Alicia van der Dijs
- El Gran Caribe by Prof. Norman Girvan
- The Development of Willemstad from a Settlement to a City by Professor René A. Römer
- Caribbean Hiking - Including a List of the Top Ten by M. Timothy O'Keefe
- Going Underground by Michael DeFreitas
- Emigración Laboral de Curazao a Cuba a Principios del Siglo XX: Una Experencia by Rose Mary Allen
- Migrated Rhythm: The Tambú of Curaçao by René V. Rosalia
- Caribbean with Kids by Paris Permenter and John Bigley
- Saba's Underwater Marvels by Tom van 't Hof
- Grenada Hashing by Michael DeFreitas
- Belize - The Deep South by Mark Webster
- Caribbean Destination Weddings by Paris Permenter and John Bigley
- Two Worlds by Sir V.S. Naipaul
New articles will be added to CaribSeek Kaleidoscope regularly.
CaribSeek (http://www.caribseek.com) is the premiere portal and navigational guide for the Caribbean region connecting everyone to everything Caribbean. Our vision is to put the Caribbean at your fingertips.
We are currently receiving over 7,500 visitors per day from all over the World. Together they view 30,000+ pages and each visitor spends an average of 6-8 minutes on CaribSeek: thus being over 11 (eleven) million pageviews per year!
Kaya W.F.G. (Jombi) Mensing 18, 2nd floor
Phone: (599-9) 560-1125
Fax: (599-9) 465-2997
CARIBIALINX - Associations and Industries|
Caribia Digest is building a collection of great sites called CaribiaLinx. Send in your own sites and suggestions for Associations and Industries - Pages that offer helpful information, products and services! Provided as a service; no endorsement implied
Click here for More...